Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

How did I end up in Portland?

     I am constantly amazed at how God provides what I need when I need it. Today I found myself looking back on especially the last few months, and how he has once again provided so much in my life. The past two months I was not sure where I was going to live, and how I would get there once I decided. Step by step, and never before it was absolutely necessary that I knew, things would fall into place. 

     After Jesus shows his disciples the beautifully dressed flowers of the field and tells them that people are more precious to God than flowers, he goes on to say “33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Matthew 6:33-34

      I have been trying to use this time to learn more about seeking the kingdom, and trusting that he will provide for tomorrow, as he dose for the flowers, and the birds. Even though I work hard at trying to figure things out my self, sometimes I just have to depend on God open up new possibilities, and I have to have the wisdom to follow. 
                                         The audio is best with head phones. 

.